Part time opportunity to work for an organisation that really values its people?
Do you excel in delivering high level customer service and engagement?
Are you a self-motivated, empathetic person with excellent administration skills?
Part time, 24 hours per week (during weekdays)
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not for profit jobactive employment services provider in Southern Tasmania. An opportunity is available for a customer focused individual to join our Support Centre Team at our corporate office in Bridgewater. Our Support Centre provides a high level of customer service and support to internal and external clients and is the first point of contact for all organisational incoming calls, primarily responding to Job Seeker’s appointment needs and providing administrative support to sites.
- Experience in a customer service or call centre environment
- Demonstrated high level administration skills
- Self-motivated, with sound organisational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Commitment to ensuring confidentiality
- The ability to work in a dynamic and busy team
What we offer you
- A friendly, supportive team environment
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Salary Packaging Options
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 12 days personal leave (pro rata)
- Training and development opportunities
- Onsite parking
Take the next step
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Cheryl 0437 343 333.
To join our amazing team, please submit your resume, and a cover letter outlining the reasons you believe you would be the best candidate for this exciting role making reference to the ‘Selection Criteria’ in the position description.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of the position description click here.
Workskills Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Child Safe and Young People Safe Organisation all employees of Workskills must undertake a Working with Children Check.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.