Dynamic leadership opportunity with a community focus.
Can you lead, motivate, coach and inspire a team of people?
Competitive salary + salary packaging options + fully maintained vehicle
We are looking for a dynamic individual to manage the day to day operations at one of our largest sites in the greater Hobart area. We have worked hard to make our business simple with three core activities ‘Prepare, Place, Keep’. If you have had great success in the employment service industry we would love to talk to you, or you may come from a similar role, and we would equally like to hear from you.
Workskills is a leading, not for profit jobactive provider in Southern Tasmania. Our dynamic teams are genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in achieving their full potential.
We are searching for a leader, an individual who is inspirational and results driven to join our team as a Site Leader. Your key focus will be to lead a team and drive site performance to achieve operational outcomes that contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation. You will support and assist your team to manage and deliver quality services to job seekers that will enable them to have the greatest chance of finding meaningful and sustainable employment.
- High level of understanding of Employment Services
- Demonstrated record achieving and exceeding performance targets in an outcomes driven environment
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and abilities
- Proven track record in driving and managing organisational change
- Results driven with strong budgetary management skills
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience, including knowledge of community services and local labour market trends
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate performance
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven high level communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer
- Modern, safe, and truly friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- A fully maintained company vehicle with full personal use & parking space
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave
- Challenging and rewarding career with professional development opportunities
Take the next step
Find out more about this exciting leadership opportunity by contacting Cheryl on 0437 343 333.