Leadership opportunity: Can you lead, motivate and excite people around you?
Do you excel in delivering high level customer service?
Are you passionate about helping people reach their potential?
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in the employment services or similar community services industry to join us as a Senior Job Search Consultant. You will need the ability to supervise a team of staff and have a strong sense of how to motivate our clients and promote them to employers. We have worked hard to make our business simple with three core activities ‘Prepare, Place, Keep’. If you have had great success in the service industry we would love to talk to you, or you may come from a similar role, and we would equally like to hear from you as well.
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not for profit jobactive provider in Southern Tasmania. Our dynamic team is genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in life and reach their full potential.
We are searching for a motivated and inspirational individual who is results driven to join our amazing team as a Senior Job Search Consultant. The key focus is to support, assist and enable job seekers to have the greatest chance of finding meaningful and sustainable employment. In addition to this you will provide daily direction and communication to the site team and act as Site Leader in their absence.
- Ability to supervise and lead a team of people
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- High level communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to engage people, building strong & meaningful relationships
- Empathetic and passionate about supporting and enabling people to turn their lives around
- Sales & marketing experience with proven ability to achieve results
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience working in the employment services industry, including knowledge of community services is desirable but not essential.
What we offer
- Modern, safe, and truly friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave
- Challenging and rewarding career with development opportunities.
Take the next step
Find out more about this exciting leadership opportunity by contacting Cheryl on 0437 343 333.