Do you enjoy leading and empowering successful teams?
Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organisation.
Implement the strategic direction for jobactive and manage all operational aspects.
Leading the jobactive operations you will develop high functioning teams across the business by facilitating and encouraging engagement in the performance of our business to achieve agreed targets. Provide the leadership, management and vision to ensure operational controls, administrative and reporting systems are in place to effectively grow the organisation and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The role works closely with the CEO, Quality, HR and the Senior Leadership Team.
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not-for-profit jobactive provider in Southern Tasmania. Our purpose is building connections, creating opportunities and making meaningful employment achievable. With a strong focus on customer service, our dynamic teams are genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment. We are focused on continuous improvement and driving performance to best support individuals, employers and the broader community.
We are searching for a true leader. An individual who can empower teams and spearhead the development of effective growth strategies and process at the operational level. You will provide exceptional leadership to Site Leaders ensuring they have the support, skills, abilities and tools to lead and manage their own teams.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Success in meeting performance benchmarks, through effective leadership.
- Further developing teams with a strong focus on customer service.
- Financial management and achieving budgets.
- Strategic planning and business development.
- Representing Workskills at external meetings and developing strong relationships with employers and other key stakeholders.
- Compliance with Legislation, Employment Services Deed and Workskills’ Policies and Procedures.
- Understanding the importance of Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
Working collaboratively with other management and operational team members to deliver a best practice model in the provision of services to job seekers, employers and other stakeholders.
- Experience managing multi-site teams.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuously improving operations and performance.
- A strong focus on customer service and experience developing the sense of urgency within teams.
- High level communication skills.
- High attention to detail and understanding of compliance frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a management team.
- Understanding of the jobactive contract and other areas of human services would be beneficial but not essential.
We offer you
- The opportunity to lead and further develop our jobactive teams.
- Challenging and rewarding career with development opportunities.
- A Modern, safe, friendly and supportive work environment.
- An attractive salary plus salary packaging options.
- Fully maintained company vehicle with full private use.
- Laptop and smartphone.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave.
Take the next step
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Nick on 0405 325 955.
To join our amazing team of dedicated professionals please forward your resume, and a one page cover letter detailing your vision of success in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workskills Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.