Do you excel in delivering high level customer service?
Are you passionate about helping people reach their potential?
Can you motivate and excite people around you?
No previous experience in our field is required, but what you do need is a strong sense of how to motivate our clients and promote them to employers. We have worked hard to make our business simple with three core activities ‘Prepare, Place, Keep’. If you have had great success in the service industry we would love to talk to you, or you may come from a similar role, and we would equally like to hear from you as well.
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not for profit jobactive provider in Southern Tasmania. Our dynamic team is genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in life and be the best they can be.
We are searching for a motivated and inspirational individual who is results driven to join our amazing team as a Job Search Consultant. The key focus of this role is to support, assist and enable job seekers to have the greatest chance of finding meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- High level communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to engage people, building strong & meaningful relationship
- Empathetic and passionate about supporting and enabling people to turn their lives around
- Sales & marketing experience with proven ability to achieve results
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience working in the employment services industry, including knowledge of community services is desirable but not essential.
What we offer
- Modern, safe, friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave
- Challenging and rewarding career with development opportunities.
Take the next step
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Cheryl on 0437 343 333.
To join our amazing team of dedicated professionals please forward your resume, and a cover letter outlining your vision of success in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of the position description click here.