Would you like to work for an organisation that really values its people?
Do you have experience working with Accreditation, Quality Management Systems and have a passion for ICT?
Do you have a high standard for attention to detail and compliance?
Are you motivated to succeed and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
You might have experience working in IT Quality, RTO, Food, Health or Safety Systems.
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not for profit jobactive employment services provider in Southern Tasmania. Our dynamic teams are genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in life and be the best they can be. As a jobactive provider, Accreditation & Quality compliance is vital in ensuring our business success.
We are looking for an Information Security Officer (ISO) to join our team. As an ISO you will have a strong background in working with accreditation and quality management systems.
The purpose of the Information Security Officer is to work in conjunction with the Contract Compliance Manager and Accreditation Coordinator, to bring the organisations information security risks under management control through the Information Security Management System.
- Demonstrated experience implementing or supporting an ISO27001 or IRAP accreditation program or similar
- Demonstrated experience in technical knowledge and network systems or (understanding of).
- Performed Risk Assessments or assisted with
- Have technical knowledge (network, systems)
- Experience tracking ISO remediation efforts
- Knowledge of policies and process of ISO27001
- Understanding of risk management systems
- High level communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of team
- Formal training in quality system auditing would be highly regarded but not essential
We offer you
- A Modern, safe, friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave
- Challenging and rewarding career with development opportunities
- 5 days per week, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Full time (part time hours negotiable)
Take the next step
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Linda on 0400 547 740.
To join our amazing team of dedicated professionals please forward your resume, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, detailing your vision of success in this role to: email@example.com
Workskills Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is recognised as an Employer of Choice. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Workskills Incorporated is a Child and Young People Safe Organisation. All employees are required to undertake a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.