Do you excel in building and maintaining strong connections with businesses and their people?
Are you passionate about helping people reach their potential?
Do you have experience researching and identifying new and emerging business opportunities?
In this essential part of our business you need a strong sense of how to build and maintain strong connections with employers and promote and market our job seekers. We have worked hard to make our business simple with three core activities ‘Prepare, Place, Keep’. If you have had great success in the employment services industry we would love to talk to you, or you may come from a similar role, and we would equally like to hear from you as well.
We are a leading, not for profit jobactive provider in Southern Tasmania. Our dynamic team is genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering job seekers to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in life and reach their full potential.
We are searching for a motivated and inspirational individual who is results driven to join our amazing team as an Employer Services Officer. The key focus of this role is to build strong connections with employers to match, market and place our job seekers into meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage people and businesses, building strong, effective & meaningful relationships
- Strong sales & marketing experience with proven ability to achieve results
- Empathetic and passionate about supporting and enabling people to turn their lives around
- High level communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience working in the employment services industry, including knowledge of community services is desirable but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a relevant discipline is highly desirable
What we offer
- Modern, safe, friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- Additional uncapped earning potential through our performance Incentive program
- A fully maintained company vehicle with full personal use
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days personal leave, 12 days flex leave
- A challenging and rewarding career with development opportunities.
Take the next step
To find out more about this amazing opportunity and for a confidential conversation, contact Martin on 0407 467 119.
To join our amazing team please forward your resume, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and outlining your vision of success in this role to: email@example.com
Workskills Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Child Safe & Young People Safe Organisation all Workskills employees must have a current Working with Children Check and a satisfactory National Police Check.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.