ParentsNext helps eligible parents to plan and prepare for employment by the time their children go to school. ParentsNext providers work with parents to help them set education and employment goals, develop a pathway to achieve their goals and link them to services and activities in the local community.
Reporting to the ParentsNext Manager, this role will be key in the engagement of parents to achieve positive outcomes and the implementation and delivery of services to clients in the Southern Region of Tasmania.
- A desire to make a difference by managing and working operationally
- High level management skills
- Experience in the delivery of similar programs – ideally that involve parents
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Drivers licence – essential
- Successful attainment of – Police, and Working with Vulnerable Persons Check
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience, including knowledge of community services
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline