- assist with managing our most valuable asset……… our people.
- provide timely and accurate support to the Senior Leadership Team on all HR related matters
- have sound knowledge regarding contemporary Human Resource practices, including current industrial relations requirements and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation and advise accordingly
- ensure all HR activities are strategic and work is in conjunction with Operations and Finance to determine HR needs. Innovation is used to source and train the best candidates.
- Sound understanding of current HR requirements
- Proven ability to develop a workforce
- Qualifications that relate to HR
- High level planning, problem solving and IT skills
- Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret and understand contracts, guidelines and legislation and effectively implement ideas, concepts and information
- Ability to work unsupervised and/or as part of a team
- Current police check
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in the Not for Profit and or Community Sector
Download full Position Description