- Undertaking all tasks and meeting all the requirements associated with the preparation and submission of Outcome claims for payment to the Department of Job and Small Business.
- Preparation of all relevant documentation and the monitoring of all the processes involved in the administration of Wage Subsidies managed by the organisation.
- Assisting the Contract Compliance Manager to meet all the Departmental requirements of the Quality Assurance Framework and the contractual obligations of the administration of claims for payment for Outcomes and Wage Subsidies.
- Monitor site outcome payment lists and consult with site staff to ensure that all required documentary evidence to support the submission of Outcome claims is collected, prepared, checked and able to be submitted in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Employer Services team to ensure that all required information is available for the preparation and monitoring of Wage Subsidy payments to employers, and that all eligibility criteria are met.
- Ensure that all the system requirements for the administration of Outcome claims and Wage Subsidies are completed in ESSweb, as per Departmental guidelines.
- Ensure that the preparation of documentation to support Outcome claims and Wage Subsidies is compliant with all relevant legislative, Deed and Guideline requirements.
- Keep up to date with any changes or updates to requirements by regularly accessing the Provider Portal, participating in relevant Departmental webinars and information sessions and completing all relevant Learning Centre modules.
- Develop positive relationships with employers and training providers to enable the collection of documentary evidence required for the administration of Outcome claims and Wage Subsidies.
- Assist the Contract Compliance Manager with the preparation of documentation and evidence required for all internal and external audits.
- Prepare documentation required for the submission of Special Claims and Overrides to the Department of Jobs and Small Business and be able to respond to Departmental queries and provide further information when required in relation to these.
- Work with other members of the QA & Claims Team and with the Finance Manager to ensure Quality Assurance of all documentation prior to submitting to the Department.
- Respond to queries from other staff in relation to Outcome claims and Wage Subsidies and provide advice where necessary.