The realise program is a course that focusses on employability skills. It is a series of short workshops (maximum 3 hours) held over a period of 2 -3 days.
What you will get out of this course:
- A portfolio with all your skills detailed
- Ideas on how to improve your employability
You will be able to:
- Understand what skills employers say they want
- Match your skills to those the industry needs
- Have a plan to improve your skills
- Understand what would be expected in an aptitude selection test
- Work out solutions to common barriers to employment
This will help you get work by:
- Assisting you to write a more relevant resume
- Giving you examples to help you answer interview questions
- Getting tailored assistance from Workskills Job Search Consultants
- Being prepared for aptitude tests
Speak with your Job Search Consultant today for course dates!